Today, 21 September, is Kwame Nkrumah Day, a very special day for Ghanaian society. That’s why we want to introduce you to one of our beloved Ghanaian customers, Mohamed Abas. This is his story!
Better known as “the Italian” in the neighborhood of La Union, province of Malaga. This nickname was earned by having lived in Italy for 3 years before arriving in Spain in 2006.
Our client comes from a small Ghanaian village called Ejura, located in the centre of Ghana and more than 4500 km from Europe. Like many other immigrants from Africa, Mohamed came with the aim of looking for work and opportunities. He has a past full of adventures and incredible stories on his way to this continent.
He has faced a journey through the Libyan desert that has lasted 1 and a half years. Climbing mountains for seven days, he came to the point of thinking that he would never feel the earth under his feet again. But he was quite a fighter. Thanks to his strength he managed to reach his desired destination, Europe. A whole history of self improvement.
Today he is in charge of the trade and export of products between Spain and Ghana. Although before coming to the Iberian Peninsula he tried his luck in Italy, the Ghanaian warrior has consolidated his life in Spain. He currently has a family here and a 5 year old Spanish son named Ibrahim.
Mohamed has been a loyal Moneytrans customer since 2013 and is very happy with the service offered. He always chooses us for his money transfers.
If, like Mohamed, you want to enjoy an easy, convenient and safe service, count on Moneytrans!
At Moneytrans, we are a team that works every day for the well-being of our customers and in which we all share the same goal: to spread smiles around the world!
Are you from Ghana?
To celebrate this special day, send your love and protection to your family in Ghana with Moneytrans.
Send money online safely and securely to any bank account within 24 hours!!! More than 5.000.000 customers already use our services.
– Security: Moneytrans is a European company with 20 years of experience and has one of the best and most advanced and secured platforms to send money to your loved ones.
– An infinite number of options: your beneficiary can receive money in cash, on his bank account or by mobile wallet (MTN, TIGO, Airtel, Zeepay, Vodafone).
– No extra fees for the receiver.
– With iMoneytrans send money 24/7. From a laptop or mobile in three easy steps.
– Our Happy Customer Service is available 7/7 from 9am to 22pm: by phone, chat online or Facebook.
– Follow the status of your transfer in your account.