Product Analyst - Málaga, Spain
Moneytrans is a European financial company active in the fields of international money transfer, currency exchange and payment accounts. Our services are mainly oriented towards an international diaspora audience (www.moneytrans.eu).
You’ll work with the Product and Engineering Teams to improve our products and their platforms.
- Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Work with business team and key stakeholders to define scope, timelines for updating existing products.
- Work closely with Scrum Masters, Developers, QA, main stakeholders to ensure that the final delivered solution meets the original business requirement.
Provide assistance with product and rating reviews.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Communicate Project Value Proposition and Roadmap for Business Review
- Implement existing product updates to meet the customer needs.
- Assist in the deployment of new or current products, analyze and clarify product requirements.
- Understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
*Good command of written & spoken English and Spanish is a must
What we’re looking for from you:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product or Business Analyst (ideally in banking, financial sector);
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (French or Spanish is an added value);
- You inspire your teams and those around you to want to do better and in doing so provide a platform for people to be their best;
- You have the curiosity to learn more and the want to continuously push yourself to push yourself to that ‘next level’;
- Communication skills, analytical thinking and a love of detail are all must-have traits;
- Aim high – We dream big, think bold and go the extra mile;
- Embrace challenge – We ask questions, start conversations, and always love to learn;
- Customer centric – Our customers are at the heart of our organization;
- An understanding of Agile / Kanban / Scrum software delivery methodologies and practices, preferably Atlassian services (Jira, Confluence);
- UX knowledge;
- Comfortable use of data in different formats;
- Ideally knowledge of Hotjar, Google Analytics or any other analytical tool;
- Previously gathered functional and non-functional requirements, written user stories, mockups design and mapped out processes;
- Experience of working with a business re-platforming their technology;
IMPORTANT: Please apply with a fully written English CV