At Moneytrans, our priority is to continue to stand by your side as we all join together in the fight against COVID-19. We continue to work tirelessly to get your money to where your family is. This is why, in the face of the COVID-19 situation, we encourage all our customers to stay at home and choose to send their money through our usual online platform: iMoneytrans. A way to send money quickly and safely!
HOW TO SEND MONEY ONLINE WITH MONEYTRANS?
Where should I register to send money online?
- Go to our iMoneytrans website or download our iMoneytrans App available for Android and iOS.
- Register your mail on our website or iMoneytrans App and click on “Create an account”.
- If you are already a customer of ours in agencies in the UK or Belgium, you can log in with your customer code. Don’t know what your customer code is? Don’t worry, we’ll help you!
- Fill in the requested information.
- Check your email, we have sent you an account confirmation email, just press the activation button and ask! If you don’t receive the email, please check your junk mail box.
- An SMS has arrived to your mobile phone with the code! Enter it and your registration will be ready.
How can I send money online?
- Download our iMoneytrans App or enter our iMoneytrans website.
- Login with your username and fill in the required data in “My account”. Have a document which verifies your identity ready.
- Click on “Send money”: Just 5 steps!
- Fill in the amount to be sent.
- Create your beneficiary.
- Select the destination.
- Check the information. At this point add a message to your recipient!
- You can now make the payment!
How much will my transfer cost?
Nothing! Your first transfer is free! At iMoneytrans we are committed to our customers and, now more than ever, we stand by your side! That is why, by entering the promo code “HOME” in the payment section, your transfer will be free of charge. Because in difficult times, Moneytrans makes it easy for you!
What information is needed to send money to a bank account abroad?
We will ask you to provide detailed information about your beneficiary’s bank account. It is therefore essential that your beneficiary provides you with the correct bank details. To process a payment to an offshore bank account, we will require at least the name of the bank where the payee has the account and your bank account number. For certain countries, we may also require this:
- The code “IBAN” (International Bank Account Number). The IBAN consists of up to 34 characters and is used in most countries to avoid errors or delays in international transactions. It contains complete information necessary to identify the country, bank and branch of any account.
- The “BIC” (Bank Identifier Code). Also known as “SWIFT”, it serves to identify a particular bank globally. It consists of 8 or 11 characters, and includes the details of the bank branch (last 3 digits) when it appears in the 11-digit format.
How do I keep track of my transactions?
You can check the status of your previous and pending transactions at any time by logging into your account and going to the “My Transactions” section.
How do I cancel a transaction or change the beneficiary of a pending transaction?
You can request this at any time, through our website or App, in the “Contact Us” section. If the transaction has not yet been paid abroad, we will process your request as soon as possible and confirm the modification of your order by updating the status of the order on the iMoneytrans web or App. We are also available via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will solve your doubts with the best of our smiles!
HOW TO KEEP YOU INFORMED
The best way to fight COVID-19 is to be informed! That is why today we are sharing with you all the information on COVID-19 prevention published by the competent authorities. Because at Moneytrans we want to continue to take care of our customers from a distance, share this article with your family/friends and keep them informed.
It’s a time to take care of each other!
Given the situation given by the COVID-19, at Moneytrans we continue to work to get your money transfers online with the usual efficiency! Discover all the sending options at iMoneytrans!