Find out how to open your Smile Account, step by step

Do you have 5 minutes? That’s all it takes to open your Smile Account! At Moneytrans we want to make things easy for you. So we ask you for minimum information and documents to open your Smile Account: all you need are your basic personal details and an identity card. We’ll take care of the rest!

That's all you'll need!

You can provide your passport, national identity card or residence permit.

If you wish to open an account with E.U. Identity Card or Residence Permit Cardyou can submit: Mobile phone bills, electricity bills or any letter from a public authority.


If you wish to open an account with a Passport you can provide: Rental contract, certificate of residence or any other document issued by national bodies where your address appears.